Admissions and Enrollment
Enrollment in Mt. Moriah Christian Academy is based on completion and submission of all application forms, admission tests, and interviews.
You will be notified by the Academy to set up an interview with an admission representative.
Decision and Notification
When all application forms, references, an application fee, and interviews have taken place, applications will be reviewed by Admissions for approval. Parents and guardians will be notified once a decision has been made.
In the event of a class that is full, students will be placed on a waiting list and parents will be notified if an opening becomes available.
When a student has been admitted to the school, parents or guardians must have all forms completed for enrollment. A student’s placement will not be guaranteed if all forms are not complete.
Applications are accepted throughout the school year. However, early application is encouraged. The enrollment decision is made as soon as possible after the application, references, and application fee are received.
Mt. Moriah Christian Academy seeks students from homes where God and His Word are honored, Biblical values are taught and practiced, and where the glory of God is the goal of life.
One of the keys to success in a Christian school is harmony between the teaching and example of the home, church, and school. The school’s admissions policies seek to promote such success.
Admission requirements for students wishing to attend MMCA are:
1. At least one parent or guardian must be a born-again Christian and a member of a Bible-believing church.
2. Parents must agree to stand behind the school’s disciplinary code.
3. The student must meet the requirements necessary for participation in the academic program of MMCA; testing may be necessary.
4. To enter Pre-K, students must be 3 years old by September 15th of that school year and potty trained. To enter Kindergarten, students must be five years old by December 31st.
5. Both parents and the student for whom the application has been made will be interviewed by an admission representative.
It is recommended that the application for admission to Mt. Moriah Christian Academy be done as much in advance of the start of the school year as possible.